Posts tagged i hate you
Posts tagged i hate you
Today I needed to print something out because
I procrastinated to much on my home work and didn’t finish it in time my printer ran out of ink. The class I needed for was 9th period and my only free is 6th. My 5th period class is on the second floor. Once the bell rang I RAN OUTTA THERE !!! Well, I got to the library and squeezed my way through the crowd. I finally scanned in and searched for a computer. With my luck there WAS NO COMPUTER AVAILABLE!!
I stalked around looking for a computer when all of a sudden I saw something that angered me. (what a surprise!) There were at least six kids who were on tumblr and two who were playing an online game.
I get it. I shouldn’t procrastinate. It’s my fault. I KNOW THAT!! BUT BUT BUT!!! Here’s what I think should be the official library computer etiquette:
1. You can only use a computer if you are actually doing something pertaining to your classes. (An exception could be made after 8th since most people aren’t using the computers to print out important things for class by then) I mean we are your fellow students and you KNOW we procrastinate. Are you really going to let us fail because you had to watch anime or wiki search Pokemon (I kid you not) or YOU JUST HAD TO GO ON TUMBLR!! (and it was not even my blog) Someday you are going to desperately need the computer for that paper that is worth 80% of your grade and don’t be surprise when I hog the last computer from you just so I can update this failing blog. Karma’s not nice now, isn’t it? XD
2. Duck your best friend. (If you don’t know what that means read my fire drill post-or don’t) I get it, if you’re finish using the computer, you most likely want to let your friend use it next. WELL I’M SORRY THAT I DON’T KNOW YOU ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I STILL NEED A COMPUTER!! I was standing behind this girl because I noticed she was logging off. She then yells for one of her friends on the other side of the room telling them to use the computer. NO!! These are PUBLIC computers not “Imma reserve this for the BFF” computers -__-
3. If you log in then USE THE COMPUTER!! I once witnessed this guy log in and then spend the rest of the period talking to his friend. Not once did he use the computer. Like WTF??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???
4. LOG OUT!! Seriously, if you log in and then forget to log out, you are causing more problems than my math textbook -_- For one thing, I don’t know if you accidentally forgot to log out or if you are still using it and just left for a moment. OR if you are a major male part and logged in only to not use the computer. (see 3)
5. If a computer is logged in and there is stuff on the seat, it usually means a person is using it and they temporally left. (Unless the person is a butt-hole who logged in only to never return then chances are they need the computer and perhaps are getting something from the printer) In other words, unless there is no evidence that any form of human life is using the logged in computer then DON’T LOG THE PERSON OUT!!! Last year I printed out something and went to retrieve it from the printer. I still had to use my computer to do another thing that was unrelated but just as important to my grades. The screen had my documents opened AND all my stuff was on the seat/computer table. APPARENTLY THOUGH, some girl thought I just forgot to log out and then logged me out. When I pointed out the fact my stuff was there she said, “Ya, but you weren’t there. I saw you leave for the printer lol”
I hate this school sometimes